The Service Technician is a key representative of NTM with direct customer contact and is a valued, essential part of the company’s success. The Service Technician performs various customer service activities including solving customer problems on the phone and by traveling to the customers. Additionally, the Service Technician will manage customer relationships, sell parts and service programs and prepare customer proposals.
1. Represent NTM when servicing customer machines, on the telephone, and when needed traveling to the customer location.
2. Evaluate customer service request and prepare proposals at NTM and customer location.
3. Make real time decisions and/or make recommendations on how to best serve the customer to the Service Manager.
4. Perform in-plant and on-site, training, adjustments, repairs, maintenance as directed by the Service Manager and agreed to by the customer.
5. Proactively sells NTM services, e.g. training, adjustments, repairs, spare parts, maintenance agreements.
6. Use NTM Business System, CRM and Cases to prepare proposals, manage customer relationships, and to manage customer service issues.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills