A high school diploma or GED is required; an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Industrial Engineering or related discipline is preferred; in the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience serving in a management role in a manufacturing facility, where a number of years and proven knowledge may offset the degree requirement.
Experience & Skills
- Extensive operations leadership experience.
- Excellent organizaton skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution, direct labor utilization, budget development, maintaining equipment, maintenance schedules of mission critical equipment.
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and determine effective solutions.
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and tracking and trending organizational metrics.
- Ability to identify cost savings strategies and implement promptly and effectively.
- Requires solid written and verbal communication skills (Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization).
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and planning skills are required.
- Excellent math skills and overall PC literacy (Microsoft Office) are required.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to multi-task.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check, physical, drug screen and E-verify.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace